Providing exceptional service is a cornerstone of highly successful companies. The culture at BCS embraces individuals and teams that provide outstanding effort every day by exemplifying our company values.
In 2009 BCS implemented a program designed to recognize an employee who regularly exhibited the highest levels of service as determined by our employees. This achievement is recognized annually through the Christine Pulak Outstanding Service Award.
The award is named in honor of a late employee, Christine Pulak, who exemplified Outstanding Service and all the qualities recognized in our culture during her many years of service with the company.
Employees nominate their peers who exhibit behaviors such as:
- Wholeheartedly embracing change and is an outstanding positive example to others
- Regularly offering suggestions or actions to improve a process
- Taking personal accountability and perseveres to find solutions
- Not only participating on teams, but is able to collaborate to achieve the desired outcome
- Consistently providing outstanding service to external or internal customers