BCS offers a full array of underwriting, insurance, and reinsurance solutions for every situation. Deep content expertise, access to large data sets for pricing trends, risk mitigation tools, and access to a 50-state national distribution makes BCS a comprehensive large claim solutions provider for health plans, employers, and other risk-bearing entities.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Plan Solutions
- Excess of Loss (XOL): Protect against large, unpredictable claims and leverage the scale of the Blue System
- Gene Therapy: Frequency risk mitigation from FDA-approved gene therapies
- Stop Loss: Protect against the risk of large claims for self-funded employers
- High Deductible: Filed up to $5M in most states, allowing flexibility for jumbo employers
- Gene Therapy: High Deductible Stop Loss with embedded lower deductible for FDA-approved gene therapies (intended for jumbo employers)
Stop Loss Expertise
- Underwriting: Full MGU services provided through Medical Risk Managers, a wholly-owned subsidiary of BCS Financial, and the largest MGU in the country
- Consulting Services: Annual rate benchmarking, network analysis, underwriting guidelines, audits, clinical advice, rate filings, and policy administration
- Full range of captive solutions for ceding and assuming risk, including a turnkey small group captive via BCS Re
- Clinical and Claims Oversight: In-house clinical and claim teams will review for medical necessity, treatment plan, and appropriateness of billing
- Best-in-Class Partnerships: Current specialty vendor and service provider partners include 2nd.MD, National Hemophilia Foundation, Audaire, Avande, Valenz, and Prime Therapeutics
You don’t have to manage the threat of large claims risk alone. Contact BCS Chief Actuary Mehb Khoja at email@example.com today to learn more about BCS large claim solutions.