The need to feel protected is something everyone can relate to, and has led to an increased interest in the ancillary space. Be more secure with your health insurance solutions by partnering with BCS and their EssentialCare solutions.
EssentialCare group products include customizable healthcare solutions: Medical Indemnity, Accident Indemnity, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity.
Group Medical Indemnity Benefits
- Provides access to healthcare and ancillary benefits for uninsured hourly and seasonal workers
- Products include: health, dental, vision, term life, accident indemnity, critical illness, and short-term disability
- Pays lump-sum for event-driven activities (i.e., doctor visit, outpatient surgery)
- No deductibles, copays or coinsurance
- Top-rated provider network
- Weekly premium with missed premium concept
Group Supplemental Benefits
- Helps employees fill gaps in healthcare when facing accidents, critical illnesses, and hospitalizations
- Products include: accident indemnity, critical illness, hospital indemnity
- Pays lump-sum with no networks or coordination of benefits
- Guaranteed issue, portable, HSA-compatible options
- Monthly premium and billing
Visit essentialcare.com for more information.
ESSENTIALCARE PRODUCTS ARE LIMITED BENEFIT POLICIES—READ YOUR POLICY CAREFULLY. THESE POLICIES ARE NOT MAJOR MEDICAL INSURANCE AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR MAJOR MEDICAL COVERAGE.
BCS EssentialCare insurance is underwritten by BCS Insurance Company, Worthington, OH (Administrative Offices: Oakbrook Terrace, IL). See policy documents for a complete description of benefits, exclusions, limitations, and conditions of coverage. Not all benefits available in all states. Features and availability vary by location, and are subject to change. Some products may be pending regulatory approval in certain states.