Each year, BCS holds an annual recognition celebration to highlight the excellent work done by our team members, and to honor a few individuals who best personify and demonstrate our corporate values.
Congratulations to the following award winners:
Christine Pulak Outstanding Service Award: This annual award is given to the employee who best exemplifies the following:
- Wholeheartedly embraces change and is an outstanding positive example to others
- Regularly offers suggestions or actions to improve a process
- Takes personal accountability and perseveres to find solutions
- Not only participates on teams, but is able to collaborate to achieve the desired outcome
- Consistently delivers excellent service to external or internal customers
WINNER: Chris Halsey, Director, Service Partner Management
Chris Halsey was given the award based on three nominations, all of which focused on his high level of personal accountability, his ability to work across teams and create unity and alignment toward a goal (no matter how challenging!), and his agility and resolve to find solutions in an ever-changing environment. Or as one person summed up, “BCS is a better company because Chris Halsey works here.”
BCS Innovation Award: This is an annual award given to an individual or team to encourage and reward innovation, imagination, and initiative. Two teams were given the honor for 2022.
1. WINNER: Group Annual Renewal and Onboarding Process: Tracey Crenshaw, Carolyn Heindl, Carmen Maldonado, Michele O’Doherty, Richard Ort, Katie Russo, Amy Seifert, Bill Sterling, Ranka Vukosavljevic, Dan Watkiss
This group streamlined processes by removing the requirement of an annual application requiring signatures, enhanced service to external expectations that can have net positive impacts on NPS, and reduced operational time spent of approximately two hours per group across business units.
2. WINNER: Excess of Loss Gene Therapy: Dustin Adams, Melody Bautista, Chuck Harvey, Judy Lipinski
After working through feedback on PreserveRx, this team developed a new gene therapy product that was an addition to our Excess of Loss, making it more affordable.
Sales Excellence Award: Delivering exceptional results through innovation, perseverance and outstanding & responsive service to our customers and distribution partners are all important when delivering sales excellence and success at BCS. This award is given to the sales team member that achieves the highest percentage over goal.
WINNER: Nadia Nelson, Director, Business Development
In addition to exhibiting the characteristics of BCS sales excellence, such as proactively seeking out opportunities, overcoming challenges, and delivering exceptional customer service, Nadia also had the highest sales achievement in 2022, at 200% of goal.
To view a slideshow of the event, click here.