Each October since 2004, the National Cybersecurity Alliance partners together with organizations to share tips during National Cybersecurity Awareness Month. This year’s campaign focuses on four key behaviors:
- Use strong passwords and a password manager
- Turn on multifactor authentication
- Recognize and report phishing
- Update software
These steps are great reminders that prevention remains the best defense against cyber threats. But when nearly 93% of healthcare organizations have experienced a data breach*, having cyber liability coverage in place is critical.
BCS offers four types of cyber liability coverage, tailored for a variety of business needs:
- CyberBlue: An admitted cybersecurity insurance solution for Blue Cross Blue Shield plans with primary coverage up to $75M
- Excess Cyber Liability: An admitted flexible follow-form excess policy that can written stand-alone or in combination with cyber security/privacy and technology
- Micro Cyber: An admitted cyber policy for small-to-mid-size businesses that can be completed in under two minutes
- Nano Cyber: A cyber liability option for insurance agents and other self-employed individuals to protect their businesses
Assess your risk this Cybersecurity Awareness Month, and reach out to BCS if you need assistance ensuring your business is protected against cyber breaches and incidents.
*2020 Healthcare Cybersecurity Report, Herjavec Group, via Astra Security, www.getastra.com